Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lear Corporation
POSITION: Production Supervisor
Reports To: Superintendent, Plant Manager
We require an individual with a strong understanding of the manufacturing processes and systems. Possess excellent communication skills and have a 4-year degree and 3-5 years related experience. Experience supervising in a unionized environment is a plus.
- Supervising unit engaged in some segment of seat assembly/shipping.
- Plan and organize work, checking procedures and equipment to insure conformance to operation description sheets and compliance with established priorities and schedules.
- Maintain production records and related paperwork.
- Time and attendance
- Investigate work problems, take necessary action to eliminate production delays, and recommend new procedures or equipment to facilitate operations, improve quality, or reduce costs.
- Responsible for proper use and care of equipment in unit, requisition, repair or replacement when necessary.
- Explain company policies and regulations, maintain effective personnel relationships, and recommend changes in employee status.
- Handle employee grievances at the initial steps.
- Other duties as assigned.