LEGACY Supply Chain Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Associate 2- Cycle Counter
at LEGACY Supply Chain Services
Under general supervision, performs accurate inventory audit counts for scheduled and unscheduled requests. Analyzes inventory variances, makes necessary adjustments, documents findings, and reports line record accuracy to supervisor.
Principal Duties, Responsibilities, and Essential Functions:
1. Analyzes and verifies inventory audit counts for established cycle count parameters and unscheduled request using computerized and manual inventory files.
2. Performs scheduled and unscheduled inventory audits for multiple locations, with more than 175K unique part records to meet corporate plan.
3. Identifies causes of error and works with Senior Analyst and Supervisor to identify corrective action.
4. Analyzes and performs accurate resolution to inventory variances using related various system records (receivers, purchase orders, mfg. work orders, production transactions, and customer maintenance records).
5. Maintains documentation for scheduled audits for reporting and review by management, as well as internal and external auditors.
6. Collects information and analyzes options/alternatives to problems or tasks.
7. Communicates clearly and tactfully with all peers and management.
8. Interfaces with all personnel involved in updating and maintenance of inventory files.
9. Assists in physical inventories and special projects as required.
10. Occasional operation of fork lift and/or clamp truck required.
11. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
12. Strong problem solving skills.
13. Ability to operate personal computer.
14. Ability to process Word documents and Excel spreadsheets. Can generate pivot tables in Excel.
15. Knowledge of inventory control processes.
16. Requires working knowledge of CAS, WMS, Corridor, and A03 inventory systems.