Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounting Clerk (Part-Time)
Legends is currently looking for an energetic, well-rounded bookkeeping and administrative professional. This position requires a broad range of responsibilities from significant amounts of detailed transaction entry to customer service, administrative and general office duties. The Part-Time Accounting Clerk works out of Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX, and reports to the General Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Accounts Receivable: receipt and posting of payments; make bank deposits
- Accounts Payable: matching invoices to POS; invoice entry; vendor file maintenance
- Must be organized with storage and maintenance of all financial records
- Generate weekly sales reports; WSCR and WOR
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Excellent customer service
- Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships
- Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly
- Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed; has strong abilities to organize people and processes; can create a plan for resourceful workflow
- Can manage people and resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order.
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Experience in a small company setting preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word programs)
- Effective teamwork and exceptional personal integrity
- Detail oriented and ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively perform multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Outstanding vendor communication and organizational skills
- Expert knowledge of QuickBooks
- Must be able to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Ability to stand, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision
Environmental Working Conditions:
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.