Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The Bar Supervisor’s position reports directly to the General Manager working in both The VIP and In-Seat Service area. The Bar Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the operational pre-event set-ups as well as the post event clean-up. This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service and adhering to Legends Hospitality standards. Duties will include but are not limited to:
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
- Inputting daily order sheets for assigned bar locations to ensure success for the following event.
- Supervise and work closely with all bartenders, bar backs and fellow supervisors.
- Coordinate the movement, deliveries, and pick-ups of necessary equipment and product.
- Responsible for the inventory count both during and after the event.
- Must maintain a friendly, positive attitude and a professional demeanor at all times.
- Ability to interact with guests and staff in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Speak at Pre-shift meetings to inform the staff about last minute changes, event particulars and expectations.
- Oversee the post-event clean up with bar backs and bartenders in accordance to health code expectations.
- Properly stock any and all product sold at each location.
- Record and deliver the correct amounts of inventory for proper dispersal. Insuring to have ordered the correct amounts of supplies to maintain proper par levels for each location assigned.
- Develop the ability to use POS system and Liquor Control System including training and problem solving.
- Working extended hours both prior to the event and after the event.
- Responsible for printing nightly reports and ensuring sales numbers match the amount of money returned to the cash room.
Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the company’s risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day that the safety incident has been reported to you.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information