Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
• Responsible for the setup, cleanliness, and breakdown of the assigned bar area.
• Recipe knowledge, the proper ringing of all products, and cash and credit card handling.
• Provide and create a fun, friendly and exciting experience for all guests to uphold all our standards for the proper service of alcohol as set forth by the Legends Hospitality and TABC organization.
• Other duties as assigned
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Excellent customer service
• Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships
• Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly
• Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed; has strong abilities to organize people and processes; can create a plan for resourceful workflow
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
• Must have a current T.A.B.C. certification
• Must be available to work an irregular schedule
• Must be able to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must have at least 1-year experience in a high volume bar.
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Ability to stand, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms
• Ability to lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds;
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision
Environmental Working Conditions:
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.