Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Beverage Manager, Game Day
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
• Proper stocking of any and all products to be sold at different locations
• Record and deliver the correct amounts of inventory for proper dispersal
• Insuring to have ordered the correct amounts of supplies to maintain proper par levels for each location assigned
• Assist in training and reinforcement all policies set forth by Legends Hospitality and the T.A.B.C. organization in a positive manner.
• Other duties as assigned
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Excellent customer service
• Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization
• Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships
• Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly
• Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed; has strong abilities to organize people and processes; can create a plan for resourceful workflow
• Can manage people and resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order.
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in high volume alcohol sales
• Must have a current T.A.B.C. certification
• Must be able to lift 30 pounds without aid
• Must be able to stand for an extended period of time without aid
• Must be fluent in English
• Must be able to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must have at least 1 year experience in a high volume bar.
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Ability to stand, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms
• Ability to lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds;
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision
Environmental Working Conditions:
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.