Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
• Supervises all activities of the beverage department
• Conducts monthly inventory to ensure that all alcoholic beverages are accounted for
• Responsible for providing the overall operational and financial responsibility of beverage
• Develops and institute beverage training to F&B team
• Conducts training of state and local beverage laws and regulations, including knowledge for proper customer service of all alcohol products
• Provides a safe and reliable environment for customers and employees
• Possesses a drive to provide exceptional customer service
• Recruits, hire and train all bar staff
• Performs periodic inventory of all bar equipment
• Maintains all bar equipment
• Ensures all orders are accurately placed
• Collaborates with Concessions and Banquets departments for successful execution of events
• Ensures all beverage orders are promptly received, labeled, dated and put away
• Coordinates with Banquets Department to schedule all bartenders and bar backs for events
• Monitors bar speed of service during events and coach bartenders as needed
• Maintains beer, wine, alcohol and non-alcoholic beverage inventory levels at PAR
• Makes sure all beer, wine and alcohol storage areas are kept clean and organized weekly
• Keeps proper inventory of all glassware monthly and order as needed to maintain par levels
• Coaches all bar staff on performance as required
• Ensures bars are removed and stored after each event in proper storage area
• Ensures that all bars are properly stocked and serviced
• Practices and observes safety rules and regulations and encourages others to do the same.
• Communicates all pertinent information to "need to know" persons within the department.
• Supervises Beverage team to include efficient staffing, team member development and training, performance management and policy enforcement.
• Utilize the Opening and Closing Checklists in all areas of operation
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• Ability to work long hours and flexible shifts including: mornings, nights, weekends and holidays
• College Degree preferred
• Food & Beverage and/or Restaurant experience preferred
• Must maintain personal hygiene and a well-groomed appearance standard
• Ability to work independently or in a team setting to set up and execute an event
• Willingness and drive to exceed the guest expectations
• Effectively listens and take direction from management
• Must have excellent knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
• Must be punctual and dependable
• Ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
• Be able to delegate duties when necessary
• Ability to perform under pressure effectively for extensive periods of time while maintaining professionalism.
• Ability to read, speak and write English Language to interact with staff and guests.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Access and Power Point and Microsoft Project.
• Excellent guest service and hospitality skills.
• Strong analytical and listening skills.
• Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Responsible to handle and maintain confidential information
• Ability to perform various activities such as constant standing, walking, frequent bending, reaching, kneeling, and squatting
• Excels in team environment, and to communicate effectively both written & oral.
• Adopts to function in a fast-paced environment, under short time constraints, and within established deadlines.
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles and COS calculation
• TABC and Food Handler's certifications required for employment.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.