Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company doing things a different way bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
Position: Culinary Supervisor
The Culinary Supervisor position will report to the General Manager and will be responsible to coordinate the day to day operations of the venue. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for managing/overseeing all production, operation and sanitation aspects of all culinary operations throughout property which include VIP and Concessions areas.
· Oversee culinary employees to achieve food quality and customer service expectations.
· Ability to set up and prepare all food items; opening and closing duties; replenishment and rotation of stock as directed by the General Manager
·Set up of non-food items for shift; high level of sanitation awareness and conscientiousness; professional, safe, and efficient manner.
· Inputting daily event sheets and daily reports.
· Production of menu items in a timely manner and in accordance with company standards.
· Ability to follow directions precisely and consistently; maintenance of work area and proper food storage; opening and closing duties.
· Adheres to company guidelines and house rules, always exceeds guest expectations.
·Assist in staffing, scheduling, training, and counseling of event staff.
·Ability to interact with guests and staff in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
·Must have extensive knowledge of food and beverage menu, specials and services offered.
·Ability to assure compliance with company service standards, company inventory and cash control procedures.
· Work as a team with fellow associates and other service departments within stadium.
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
• Professional training through a culinary education or working in a fast-paced high-volume fine dining restaurant/catering facility, full service casual dining preferred.
• Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards.• Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced, team orientated setting.
• Must be able to read, speak and write in English.
• Ability to lift and transport food and other items weighing up to 30 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds.
• Ability to work all venue events, including: extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including: constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time.
Servsafe certified preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent. Culinary training preferred
• Must have two (2) to three (3) years working in a fast paced high-end club, or restaurant
• Seasonal, part-time, non-exempt
Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the company’s risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day that the safety incident has been reported to you.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information