Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The Pastry Supervisor is based out of AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX and reports to the Executive Chef.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in overseeing the production of all bakes goods including the ability to mix, bake and finish the product.
- Identify and order products needed for production.
- Operating a clean, safe pastry kitchen while meeting or exceeding food quality and speed of service requirements.
- Checks production schedule for variety and quantity of goods to bake according to production schedule.
- Ability to read and follow directions from set recipes.
- Ability to look at formulas accurately to ensure consistency.
- Assist the Executive Chef in working with the management and hourly teams to increase guest satisfaction through great food quality standards.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Excellent customer service
- Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships
- Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly
- Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed; has strong abilities to organize people and processes; can create a plan for resourceful workflow
- Can manage people and resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order.
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess and demonstrate strong knowledge of food preparation and presentation
- Must have knowledge of kitchen equipment, operations and maintenance
- Must present a neat, well-groomed appearance
- Must be able to stand or walk for varying length of time
- Must be available to work an irregular schedule
- Must be able to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have minimum of 1-2 years experience in a high volume or commercial kitchen
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Ability to stand, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision
Environmental Working Conditions:
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.