Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
• Maintain a first level relationship between the NPO groups and Legend’s Hospitality Management.
• Ensure that their assigned NPO group has proper staffing levels, follows menu recipes when preparing food and is operating the stand efficiently and safely.
• Monitor the inventory levels throughout the event and make sure the stand does not run out of product.
• Responsible for conduction pre- and post-event inventories, making sure NPO groups make timely deposits and that the rules and regulations, as outlined in the NPO training manual, are followed.
• Solve problems to the best of their ability and call additional help when needed.
• Under the direction of the Lead/Supervisor, operates point of sale (POS) system and serves guests in accordance with Legends Hospitality Management Service Standards and applicable Operational Stand
• Other duties as assigned
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Excellent customer service
• Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization
• Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships
• Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly
• Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed; has strong abilities to organize people and processes; can create a plan for resourceful workflow
• Can manage people and resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order.
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel.
• Must be able to work all events
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Must have TABC Certification and Food Handlers Certificate
• Ability to stand, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms
• Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision
Environmental Working Conditions:
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.