Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Maintenance Service Technician
at Lincoln Property Company
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Aspire McKinney Ranch
- Job Type
- Regular Full-Time
#GD Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for an Assistant Maintenance Technician to help oversee the general maintenance of the apartment community. Are you are a hands on person who enjoys helping others? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people. For more information, please visit our website at www.LincolnApts.com.
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the apartment community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and electrical. Installation of new appliances as needed.
- Ensure resident requested service orders are completed on a timely basis.
- Assist in maintaining the exterior of the property to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times.
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and health, safety and environmental laws.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting and repairing HVAC systems. HVAC certification is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Able to be on-call for responding to after-hours emergencies.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.