Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lincoln Property Company
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Waterford Market
- Job Type
- Regular Full-Time
Join a team with over 50 years of success! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a Groundskeeper to manage the overall upkeep of the apartment community.
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities across the U.S. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people. For more information, please visit our website at www.lincolnapts.com.
- Keep the property clean and tidy, including the management office, mail room and landscape.
- Clean air conditioning vents and replace filters in all apartments.
- Assist with apartment make-readies as needed, which includes caulking, troubleshooting appliances and smoke detectors, removing trash and replacing parts.
- Install, move and hook up appliances.
- Clean the pool area, including picking up trash, straightening chairs and hosing down the area.
- Perform light painting as directed.
- Replace lightbulbs in common areas and breezeways.
- Assist in all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Some experience in groundskeeping, caretaking or janitorial.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to assist with after-hours maintenance emergencies as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs. and climb stairs on a regular basis.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.