Liquidity Services, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Liquidity Services, inc.
- Retail Supply Chain Group
Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 12,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With nearly $8 billion in completed transactions, over 3.5 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you’ll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Warehouse Manager will take direct operational leadership in a growing, high volume warehouse environment. This includes being responsible for coordinating the day to day activities, which include the inbound, refurbishment, photo and outbound. The successful candidate will be able to balance and assign resources based on needs and priorities while enforcing company safety policies.
- Lead a team of 50+ associates performing all warehouse functions. This includes a refurbishment operation for consumer electronic type items which consumes roughly half the warehouse FTEs.
- Primary responsibility will be to keep the warehouse flowing productively while adhering to 5S and safety practices and standards. This includes being able to effectively delegate to assigned supervisors and leads.
- Encourage a culture of fairness and foster positive attitudes. Display professionalism when speaking or writing.
- Ensure data integrity in the inventory management systems.
- Confer, coordinate and cooperate with other Managers/Supervisors/Team Leads to ensure efforts and results support the overall mission and goals of the business. Foster best practices sharing.
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities of the department in an organized, safe and sanitary work environment that is in compliance with the Company’s policies, OHSA and government regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of five (7) years previous direct supervisory experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years previous warehouse management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- A high level of computer literacy to include advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, self-management and goal setting skills
- Energetic team player with demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Must be a detail-oriented, proactive driver of excellence.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and a WMS
- Excellent organizational, team development and communication skills.
- Must be a detail-oriented, proactive driver of excellence
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate willingness to take on greater responsibilities
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret reports, spreadsheets and policy / procedure documents
- Commitment to and prior success in continuously improving processes to reduce cost and cycle time while improving quality
Liquidity Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer