Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Live Nation
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. House of Blues Venues provide several genres of live music, from Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Rock en Español, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop. House of Blues venues are also known for their southern-style cuisine, juke-joint inspired atmosphere and the World Famous Gospel Brunch.
House of Blues opened its doors on Thanksgiving Day in 1992, serving its first meal to the local shelters. Since opening, House of Blues has been committed to giving back to the community through the International House of Blues Foundation.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
· Purchase, receive, secure, stock, store, and inventory all house supplies. See to trash and recycling organization and pick up.
· Purchase, receive, secure, and inventory goods as directed
· Check in deliveries against PO and invoice
· Secure all liquor, wine, and consumables
· Follow approval process for goods ordered as necessary
· Rotated to ensure freshness of product
· Properly secure all product received
· Input invoices and liquor transfers as required
· Inventory liquor and/or other controls as applicable
· Maintain and organize all storerooms throughout venue
· Understand and uphold all standards relating to product freshness, storage, and rotation of perishable goods
· Fulfillment of band riders as directed
· Will include procuring goods from local retail stores
· Manage service pickup/delivery of linen and recyclables
· Must be able to use a scale to weight product
· Check all incoming items for standard or excellent quality
· Credits are logged and documented and on the Tracking List
· Seafood items are to be labeled in drain pans and covered in ice
· Contact service agencies as required
· Adhere to company product specifications
· Follow purchase order system
· Storage, Trash, and Recycling Areas
· Maintain clean and organized back dock/receiving areas
· Employ and oversee proper lifting techniques and safety procedures as they relate to receiving and storing product
· Unique daily operational needs
· 1-3 years previous experience purchasing/receiving experience
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs waist high and with the aid of hand truck
· High School Diploma
· Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
· Previous experience in a high volume facility
· Previous Retail, Restaurant or Music Hall accounting experience
· College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
· Work environment is fast-paced
· Lifting of up to 50 lbs
· Frequent requirements to bend, stoop, lift and move heavy objects
· Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing, bending, stooping, and reaching
· Tolerance of loud noises
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
HIRING PRACTICES The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.