Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Show Merchandise Associates
at Live Nation
Responsible for assisting band merchandise representative/manager(s), as well as maintaining accurate counts of merchandise being sold at each show.
- Assist tour merchandise representative/manager with loading in and counting in all merchandise for both the headliner and supporting bands
- Relay all relevant information and merchandise in-counts to the Music Hall Manager as soon as they are counted and input on our house spreadsheet
- Help set up tables, provide linens, and grids for the merchandise display
- Standby for calls for people that want to buy merchandise from other areas of the venue
- Meet patrons and escort them to the display table if they are interested in purchasing merchandise
- Walk around the venue with merchandise to sell in the lobby and on the 2nd/3rd floors, at the discretion of the tour
- Act as a runner for in-house merchandise sales to music hall bars
- Wash and iron merchandise linens as needed
- Ensure the headliner representative/manager agrees with the post-show merchandise display and assist them in setting up differently if necessary
- Assist with merchandise count out, making sure counts are accurate, and any “adds” or “comps” are being counted as well
- Distribute all counts to Music Hall Management in a timely manner
- Assist tour with boxing up leftover merchandise and load out
- Fold up and put away house linens and tables, as well as break down any boxes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years strong retail experience
- Proven knowledge of retail procedures to include inventory counts, and merchandise receiving protocols
- Basic merchandising skills
- Entry level knowledge of Musical Hall operations
- Above average counting and mathematical skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proven customer service experience
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Working environment is fast-paced
- Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
- Must be able to lift or move up to 40 lbs using proper lifting techniques
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.