Marriott International Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Franchised Assistant General Manager
at Marriott International Incorporated
Job Number 19001A5H
Job Category Brand Management
Location Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Coppell Grapevine, 1150 Northpoint Drive, Coppell, Texas, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Fairfield Inn & Suites
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Chase Hospitality, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Chase Hospitality is looking for dynamic and energetic individuals to assist the General Manager in every aspect of our hotel.
- Be readily available/approachable for all guests.
- Must be proficient in Marriott FOSSE system.
- Assist associates in understanding guests ever-changing needs and expectations, and exceed them.
- Take proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns. Follow property specific second effort and recovery plan.
- Publish all Guest Service Scores results in a timely fashion including all GSS forms, comment cards and guest letters.
- Solicit feedback for continuous improvement.
- Extend professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
- Thoroughly understand the Marriott service culture. Ensure that all associates,team leaders(if applicable) and manager(s) understand this philosophy.
- Respond timely to customer service department request.
- Continue to develop methods that allows the team to collect more immediate feedback from the guest.
- Ensure all team members meet or exceed all hospitality requirements.
- Proficiency on Marriott's FOSSE system preferred, but not required.
- Coordinate and complete required room audits, tracking trends vs. guest satisfaction results.
- Working with GM establish hotel goals for the number of rooms audited weekly.
- Assign engineering daily work assignments, auditing for completion.
- Basic PC skills (spreadsheet and Word processor).
- Ability to perform all housekeeping duties to include room cleaning , laundry, inventory, ordering and total room care. Additionally, ability to perform all restaurant and front desk duties to include cooking, dishwashing, serving, check-ins and check-outs, night audit and other front desk related functions.
- Perform required annual Quality audit with GM.
- Ensure a viable key control program is in place.
- Assist/teach team managers scheduling(using Scheduling Tool) against guest and hours/occupied room goals. Making sure that staffing levels are appropriate to exceed guest expectations.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.