Marriott International Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Franchised Front Desk Agent
at Marriott International Incorporated
Job Number 19001599
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Four Points by Sheraton Dallas Arlington Entertainment District, 2451 East Randol Mill Road, Arlington, Texas, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Cimarron Hospitality Management Corporation. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
SUMMARY: Accommodates guests of the hotel by performing the following duties:
- Greets, acknowledges, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity and privacy.
- Promptly and effectively deals with guest requests and complaints following company policy.
- Answers and routes calls as appropriate; takes guest messages with accuracy and sends to appropriate manager.
- Responsible for cash drawer contents and transactions during shift with appropriate reporting.
- Maintains accurate records including cash flows, registration cards, reservation cards, and property walks.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and travel directions.
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the General Manager and completes required documentation.
- Offers and properly handles requests for wake-up calls.
- Records pertinent guest information in the guest services log.
- May assist in replenishing restaurant as needed and keeps area clean.
- Ensures common area/lobby and front desk is always clean.
- Performs laundry functions as directed.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function to the best of one's ability. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Bilingual ability is a benefit.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office and property management system.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- No certifications needed. Any certifications a plus.
- This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but may entail leadership responsibilities.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work near moving mechanical parts; work in high, precarious places and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals; outdoor weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.