Master Halco, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Yard Associate (Mon-Fri)
at Master Halco, Inc.
- Job ID
- # Positions
Master Halco, the largest manufacturer/distributor of fencing products, has an immediate opportunity for a Yard Associate. This position performs an array of functions including pulling and preparing accurate orders for customers, safely using a forklift to load/unload trucks, and maintaining yard stock in a clean and organized manner.
- Works inside the warehouse and or outside in the yard depending on need
- Accurately loads trucks for outgoing shipments
- Inbound material receiving and put away
- Able to complete work orders and receiving documents accurately
- Pulls and prepares orders, packaging for shipment
- Rotates yard stock and safely moves materials using a forklift
- Maintains clean and safe working environment
- Works with team to ensure branch success and provides excellent customer service
- 1+ year experience in a warehouse/yard position
- Able to lift/move heavy materials (up to 60lbs) on occasion
- Forklift experience highly desired
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math functions
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Experience with building materials a plus
If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and the opportunity to show us your best customer service skills, this is the right place for you!
Working With Us Has Its Rewards:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Monday through Friday schedule, day shift
- A competitive health care plan (over 30 hours a week)
- A generous matching 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- A generous paid-time off package, and more
Master Halco offers advancement opportunities at every level. We are always looking for people with the drive to learn and determination to succeed.
MASTER HALCO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER