Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Matchpoint Solutions
Job Reference #: 12176147
3-6 months +
This position works with all levels of Service Operations and TFS team members to develop and maintain training solutions that drive CSC team member performance, compliance, and customer satisfaction. Will be supporting instructor-led training for Service Operations teams (may include Customer Service, Collections, Loyalty, ICU, Administration, Compliance, etc.).
Under the direction of the Senior Instructional Designer:
• Update Simulation Tool using Articulate Storyline 360.
• Develop and maintain training curriculum for assigned lines of business/functions. Includes curriculum aimed at on-boarding, reinforcing, remediating, and advancing performance and knowledge as well as introducing change.
• Development of measurement tools and strategies to assess the effectiveness of training.
• Utilization of training technology to drive the efficiency of training solutions.
• Participation as project team member on business initiatives to understand and develop training based on skill and knowledge needs.
• Management of the impact of change on the training curriculum.
Essential Job Functions / Accountabilitie
• Strong skills in the use of Articulate Storyline 60%
• Curriculum Assessment, Design, Development and Maintenance 20%
• Project Management 10%
• Other Duties as Assigned 10%
Nature/Purpose of Contact with Others (not including direct/indirect reports or supervisor):
This position requires strong assessment skills to understand organizational needs, gather requirements, and deliver solutions to support learning and performance needs of Service Operations. This position interacts with team members of all levels of the Service Operations organization, including suppliers and corporate partners. This position also interacts with team members outside of Service Operations including Legal, Enterprise Compliance, BTS, and other training organizations.
This position supports the Senior Instructional Designer(s) to assess, design, and develop curriculum and courseware as a member of the Learning & Development team. This position also works as a partner with members of the delivery team to ensure effective delivery of training programs as well as manage change control for training materials.
This position participates on business projects and supports the Senior Instructional Designer in large scale assessment, design, and development of training courseware designed to onboard, reinforce, remediate, introduce change, and advance performance of Service Operations team members. This position may manage smaller scale instructional design projects
• 4-Year College Degree (BA or BS]
• 2-5+ years of Instructional Design experience, but prefer more senior with 5-10+ years of experience
• Experience in the E-Learning space
• E-Learning Authoring Tools (Articulate Storyline 360, Captivate, Camtasia, HTML, Flash etc.) experience
• MUST HAVE Articulate Storyline! Everything else a plus
• Must be able to provide samples – link, portfolio, etc. – with submittal!
• Must have experience using either ADDIE or Agile development protocol
• Must be familiar using Bloom’s taxonomy when creating Learning Objectives
• Must show the ability to defend development decisions by correlating them to program goals and/or learning objectives
• Desktop Publishing experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Work collaboratively with team members
• Must be able to hit the ground running
• Must be able to send/bring in writing samples of instructional design work and interactive eLearning created in Articulate Storyline
• Financial Services industry experience HIGHLY preferred
• Training Assessment and Evaluation
• LMS/LCMS experience