Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Care Representative
at McGrath RentCorp
TX - Dallas
TRS-RenTelco - Operations
# of Openings:
TRS-RenTelco, a division of McGrath RentCorp, is a national leader in the rental of high-end electronic test and measurement equipment. Our products serve a wide variety of industries including aerospace and defense, semiconductor, communications, government, and manufacturing. The Company operates on a global scale with representatives and inventory in numerous countries. The culture is highly customer focused and technologically savvy, bringing not only products, but also knowledge to customers as they conduct their business. The opportunity to get on board a stable, industry leading organization is now and we are looking for only the best people to be on our team!
This position is the primary point of contact for external customers and also serves the internal customers of the business. As calls come in, this position is required to respond quickly, determine the caller’s needs, document the incoming call and any follow up activities and either resolve the issue or forward the call to technical support. This position requires poise, maturity, excellent communication skills and the ability to handle a large volume of calls in sequence or in a short period of time. This position works closely with almost all other departments in the organization and requires a service mentality to be successful.
Duties/Responsibilities of Position:
- Responsible for full realm of activities associated with handling and processing customer service calls, related to the rental of both electronic test equipment
- Provide final resolution for each service call including repair and returns, exchanges, and equipment un-sells
- Assess each situation independently and act accordingly for the fair benefit of both the customer and the company
- Evaluate equipment returned from customers and make a recommendation or determination on the status
- Work with customers to resolve any discrepancies and provide appropriate documentation and/or return logistics as required
- Provide technical expertise to internal support staff and external customers
- Continually learn about the business, the customers and the equipment to stay abreast of the changing needs of the customers and the business
Position Specific Competencies/Skills Required:
- Strong computer skills; MS Office, Excel and other programs or platforms
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills; ability to handle a volume of phone calls and meet goals and deadlines
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Hours: 12 noon to 9pm Monday through Friday
- Near DFW Airport
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.