Medix Staffing Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Network Infrastructure Project Manager
at Medix Staffing Solutions
Medix is currently seeking an experienced Network Infrastructure Project Manager for an exciting 6+ month contract opportunity with one of our top healthcare clients in Dallas.
About our client / About this position
Our client is one of the largest biomedical research and teaching hospitals in the United States. Located near Market Center (Dallas) this is a great location for commuters (close to Green/Orange light rail, Suburban rail stops). Parking is also available onsite!
Our client is in the process of a large merger & acquisition, and as a result - they are in need of consolidating and building out new network services for the combined organization. They are seeking an experienced Project Manager who can lead the physical network hardware migration to a new facility, as well as the implementation and build-out of new network elements.
The primary responsibilities for this Network Infrastructure Project Manager will include:
- Working with Network Engineering and Data Center teams to manage and oversee a network move to a new office location
- Planning and executing all aspects of the network move, using Microsoft Project Online, or similar PPM tools
- Guiding and leading network cutovers and migration windows
- Coordinating the installs and configuration of devices with the Network Engineering and Service Provider teams
- Partnering with the selected hardware, ISP and telecom vendors to coordinate services (installs, configs, service)
- Keeping all aspects of the project running smoothly, on time, and on-budget.
- Communicating project status and updates to Senior leadership
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Required Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Engineering, or any other related field
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a Project or Program Management role
- Prior experience in Network, Data Center and/or Telecommunications Infrastructure required
- Experience working with a variety of network hardware, network application and ISP/telecom vendors
Location: Dallas, TX
Position Type: 6 + Months Contract
Compensation Rangeo $65 - $68 / hour W2
As an employee of Medix, you will have the option to enroll in our talent benefits program. This includes several options for Medical, Dental, Vision and & Prescription Drug coverage. In addition, Medix offers an industry best-in-class 401K plan, with employer matching for up to 6% of eligible pay. There is also an accrued PTO / time off plan included at no extra cost!