Menzies Aviation plc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Menzies Aviation plc
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: da3d5ca8-ab18-4214-a8e3-e2b1f1239551
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process payments for Menzies Aviation entities.
- Oversee epayables process and ensure vendors are taking payments.
- Ensure all invoices are paid by the required due dates. Validate mathematical accuracy of the payment document and funding.
- Answer inquiries from vendors, suppliers, employees and management and research discrepancies
- Ensure established financial controls are adhered to in the performance specific procedures and evidence is retained
- Responsible for corporate card payment journal entries and allocations.
- Monitor and maintain outstanding checks for all four entities.
- Process expedited and manual checks as requested and approved.
- Respond to inquiries and requests in a timely manner.
- Participate in process improvement projects and productivity enhancements, which include but are not limited to, expense reporting and reimbursement business processes
- Complete special projects as needed. Ensure all projects are completed by specified deadlines.
- Other duties as needed (scanning and filing included).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and other accounting software
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented and organized
- Personable and professional demeanor
- Have the ability to multi-task and work independently