Menzies Aviation plc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
South Western Regional Sales Manager
at Menzies Aviation plc
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 0f85ff85-08a7-4ab9-ae44-de195a49309a
Main accountabilities include:
- Possess the energy and drive to deliver upon the Sales Strategy for AMI products and targets
- Play a key part in setting realistic but stretch targets and goals for themselves
- Engage in product marketing and support
- Understanding the current competitor landscape and providing analysis.
- Increase client base across all products and services
- Drive and engage in USA and overseas sales including travel where required
- Work with department heads to provide feedback and solutions on their performance
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service are being provided and report findings on a regular basis to the Branch Manager and General Manager sales.
- Support the customer services team during peak periods
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven senior sales manager / business development with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a sales position with a GSA and/or airline, preferably also freight forwarder industry experience.
- A self-starter
- Self-motivated, disciplined and a proven success in relationship development.
- Good analytical skills
- Smart appearance and ability to interact/liaise with management on all levels and professional at all times.
- Good knowledge of all modes of transport including Air Freight, Express, USA road and Mail Movements
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Must have on-the-road sales experience with good negotiation skills.
- Must be able to drive and possess a clean Driver’s licence
- Previous experience in a management role
- Must be proactive & forward thinking with ability to drive change
- Strives to understand the customer and their needs and has the ability to provide solutions for customers.
- Builds trust easily, especially with customers
- Displays a high level of customer service and maturity when dealing with customers.
- Possess gravitas and have the ability to talk positively about our products and services
- Has motivational and inspirational presence
- A team player who possesses a friendly and confident manner with a pleasant personality.
- High level of self-awareness and understand their impact on others
- Has a bias for action.