Midtown Athletic Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Group Fitness Instructor
at Midtown Athletic Club
Midtown is looking for a Group Fitness Instructor to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the fitness team, our Group Fitness Instructors encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Engaging more members in more programs and with more coaches
- Developing and maintaining group fitness areas to promote an exceptional facility experience
- Committing to department responsibilities and working effectively within a team environment
- Strengthening industry knowledge through ongoing professional development
Our Group Fitness Instructors:
- Have at least two years of group fitness experience
- Maintain at least one nationally-recognized certification in Group Fitness and one specialized qualification
- Commit to delivering multiple group fitness formats
- Have the capacity to grow member participation in group fitness classes
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
- Possess ability to provide multi-sensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.