Milliman Care Guidelines
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DC Plan Management Specialist
at Milliman Care Guidelines
This individual works in a team environment and is responsible for all operational tasks associated with servicing qualified defined contribution plans in compliance with the plan’s provisions and administrative policies. This includes, but is not limited to, acting as the primary client contact on all participant issues, responding to participant requests, and problem resolution.
The DC Plan Management Specialist will interact within their team and with other Milliman teams (possibly across office locations) with a moderate amount of interaction with the client.
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone and email
- Prepare and review written communications for participant inquiries
- Read and comprehend plan provisions from defined contribution plan documents, summaries of plan provisions and other related plan materials
- Coordinate/distribute client reports and client feedback files
- Monitors trading and other activity to ensure daily balancing of assigned plans.
- Works with relationship manager to meet client expectations.
- Review and maintain administrative procedures
- Maintain effective relationships with client contacts
- Provide support for special projects and other tasks as needed
- Ensure final work products are of high quality and provided in a timely fashion
- Monitor progress of daily tasks
- Take an active role in pursuing continued education
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3 years of defined contribution plan experience
- QKA, QPA designations from ASPPA a plus
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills, with an emphasis on the details
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to track multiple tasks and issues, set goals and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on customer service
- Ability to work with time-sensitive material and meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently while also contributing to team environment
- Exposure to defined contribution administration systems and implementations a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
This position is paid hourly with an outstanding and comprehensive benefits package.
Milliman employs more than 3,500 people working in employee benefits, healthcare, life insurance/financial services, and property and casualty insurance. For more than 70 years, the firm has quietly earned a reputation for exceptional services, innovation and quality. Today Milliman is one of the nation’s most highly regarded providers of retirement plan services to the full spectrum of business, financial, government and union organizations.
Our company, with the full support of our Chief Executive Officer, is fully committed to the maximum utilization of all human resources and the goals of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We recruit, hire, train, and promote, and consider qualified applicants for employment, in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, creed, familial status, genetic information, marital status, national origin, political ideology, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as an individual with a disability, or veteran status, including qualified disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans; and shall not discriminate against any individual, or any other characteristic protected by law. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the HR department.