Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative and Technical Support
MIRACORP Inc., is a veteran, women-owned firm specializing in federal government contract services. One of our competitive advantages is that we provide services to our customers with a standard of excellence that is unmatched. MIRACORP believes our employees are the cornerstone for our success.
MIRACORP is growing and we are currently pursuing a new opportunity that, if awarded, will require Administrative and Technical Support professionals to work at our federal customer site in Irving, TX. This position requires candidates to hold an active Secret Clearance.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Administrative and Technical Support will provide General Office Support Services. Administrative and Technical Support personnel shall perform some, many, or all of the General Office Support Services listed:
- Records and file management.
- Employee in and out processing.
- Research and explain office operational policies and procedures.
- Provide administrative support for director level executives.
- Preparation of time and attendance reports.
- Provide travel support services.
- Create and/or proof and edit communication pieces.
- Respond to internal and external requests.
- Perform data collection, data entry and create/generate reports and metrics.
- Assist with financial budget reports.
- Perform classified document review and maintenance.
- Coordinate conference rooms and meetings.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Coordinate space and moves.
- Coordinate government owned vehicles.
- Provide property management support services.
- Support Human Capital recruiting, hiring and on-boarding activities.
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Requires an active Secret Clearance.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Software.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Good command of the English language.
Why Consider This Opportunity:
- Great benefit package with benefits that start on date of hire.
- 401(k) employer match, with 100% immediate vesting.
- Ability to work with a purpose and make an impact.
MIRACORP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!