Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Solutions Developer
Role Description -
* Consults with functional leaders to understand business objectives in order to design and develop optimized data solutions
* Leverages general business experience with Eclipse data model knowledge to convert high level business objectives into functional/technical specs
* Designs, develops and implements solutions to provide optimized delivery of data between enterprise databases, applications, systems and customers meeting defined requirements
* Participates in defining development standards and quality assurance measures for the team
* Participates in technical reviews to ensure that all database, ETL and reporting solutions meet technical and quality standards prior to deployment
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer