Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ecommerce Integration Development Analyst - Remote
-As a key member of the eCommerce Department, this position is responsible for system-to-system integration between Epicor Eclipse and Insite e-commerce and development enhancements within Solar eclipse to support changes to business processes in support of ecommerce. Duties would include analysis of business requirements, technical design of system-to-system solutions, programming development, documentation, testing, and implementation planning. Supports real-time data processing (bids, orders, pricing, availability, etc.) along with customization of eclipse settings/processes and to provide cost effective solutions to the organization on how to best utilize their ERP business application software; to position the company to achieve strategic and operating objectives.
- Developing and programming within Epicor Eclipse eterm and Solar, to manage processing of data requests and transactional exchanges.
- Developing and programming within Epicor Eclipse eterm and Solar to improve business process efficiencies within eclipse.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze user requirements, reconcile conflicts, and make appropriate recommendations that will satisfy the needs and objectives of the business.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Develops system approaches and solutions; collaborates with other team members in selection of optimum solution.
- Plan and conduct structured testing of solution designs to confirm functionality and performance.
- Develop test plan and test scenarios for agreed upon solution.
- Test and document results, whether system change or business process change.
- Develop user documentation, work instructions, and job aids as needed.
- Provide application support when required.
- Takes assigned project from original concept through final implementation.
- This position is a remote opportunity, so candidates from all areas of the US will be considered. Relocation is not required.
Additional Job Description
- 5+ years programming and development experience with Epicor Eclipse. Eterm and Solar.
- Must be able to successfully communicate with, and disseminate processes to, non-programmers in a wholesale distribution environment.
- Strong documentation and project management skills.
- Ability to align all stakeholders in a diverse distribution environment.
- Must have strong problem solving, communication, and be able to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- High level working knowledge of MSSQL, SQL Server 2008 & 2012, SQL Reporting Services.
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer