Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Training Manager-MORSCO Support Center
-Position is located in our new Support Center in Addison, TX
Responsible for the effective development, coordination and delivery of training and development programs for all Associates within the designated division(s).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assess site training needs in partnership with site leadership and implement initiatives through site visits, regular leader and Associate interaction and strong business knowledge. Proactively identify solutions to operational and selling skill deficiencies identified during visits.
- Actively search for, creatively design and implement effective programs to educate, enhance performance, drive results and support development in all Associates, including onboarding, OJT and skill/competency development.
- Deliver training and other learning experiences with a high degree of professionalism, enthusiasm and passion for subject matter areas; utilize adult-learning techniques to provide training of all varieties, ie. computer-based, Train-the-Trainer, on the job training, classroom, etc.
- Prepare and distribute materials in support of all training programs. Ensure programs are scheduled and branches/offices are accountable for training completion.
- Continually enhance new hire training programs including but not limited to, new hire onboarding, operations, sales skills, product knowledge, DOT-related training, etc.
- Ensure divisional training programs are implemented consistently and effectively.
- Partner with Talent Management team to implement initiatives with an organization-wide impact (ie. leadership development, trainee programs, succession planning, common operational training needs etc)
- Focus on delivering a high level of customer service by establishing strong relationships with site leadership and team members through site visits, timely communication and follow up
- Evaluate and recommend edits/updates of training content to ensure relevancy, and gather feedback regarding training programs and materials
- Manage all content and records for division training in the Learning Management System, regularly ensuring all content and data is accurate and up-to-date
- Generate/analyze Market training metrics
Required Skills & Experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree; concentration in Business or Human Resources is an asset
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a field training role in a distribution environment
- Must have experience designing training programs for adult learners using a variety of delivery methods (CBT, classroom, OJT, etc)
- Ability to deliver and motivate team members through effective training both in groups and individual situations
- Ability to monitor and measure effectiveness of all training programs.
- Proficient in computer use using Microsoft Office, included in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to deliver effective and cost-effective training solutions
- High level of initiative and ability to work productively with little supervision
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation and influencing skills
- Advanced ability to communicate with team members at all levels (both verbal and written communication skills)
- Ability to adapt to change and promote change management in the workplace, demonstrating the ability to work collectively within a team environment
- High level of integrity and the demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
- 25 - 40% travel within the U.S.
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer