Moseley Technical Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Avionics Engineer 3
at Moseley Technical Services, Inc.
Our client, a global security and aerospace company, is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. Solving complex challenges and delivering innovative solutions to help customers keep people safe and provide them essential services, our client is hiring for the following critical need:
Avionics Engineer 3
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
Fort Worth, TX
Join our IFG Hardware Design Team to support development of Avionics Mission Computers for aircraft.
- Support development, design, integration and test function of Avionics/flight control systems, including electronics, SW, hydraulics, etc.
- Analyze product/system designs, applying knowledge of technology and materials to ensure a design that considers functionality, appearance, FAA compliance, availability, safety and cost.
- Electronic hardware testing and troubleshooting
- Support Software Development efforts for target hardware
- Review and improve Hardware Specifications
- Work with Suppliers & Engineering during product development lifecycle
- Support of system integration activities
- Development/review of detailed engineering documents for software and hardware release
- Financial analysis of planned team activities
- Development of estimates to complete, development of customer estimates
- Generation of a slide presentations in support of customer briefings
- Support development of Supplier Statement of Work & Proposals
- Work closely with Supply Chain Management
- Required – active Secret clearance.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to work independently with limited oversight from team lead and manager.
- Must able to travel both domestic and internationally.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 9-15 years’ experience, or Master’s degree and 7-13 years’ experience.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!