Moseley Technical Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
FPGA Design/Verification Engineer 3
at Moseley Technical Services, Inc.
Our client, a global security and aerospace company, is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. Solving complex challenges and delivering innovative solutions to help customers keep people safe and provide them essential services, our client is hiring for the following critical need:
FPGA Design / Verification Engineer 3
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
Fort Worth, TX
Join our IFG Hardware Design Team to support development of Hardware, Software & Firmware for aircraft.
- Research, design, develop, and test a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including
- radar and radiation detection equipment
- radio, television and other communications equipment and systems
- circuitry components
- analog and digital computers
- control and test equipment.
- Required – active Interim Secret clearance; also must be able to obtain Secret clearance.
- Electronic circuit design including Digital and Analog
- Electronic circuit board design, lay out, and routing
- FPGA development, integration, and test
- Electronic hardware testing and troubleshooting
- Support Software Development efforts for target hardware
- Author and Review Hardware Specifications
- Development and review of detailed engineering documents for firmware and hardware release
- Lead and Develop early career team members
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 9-15 years’ experience; Master’s degree and 7-13 years’ experience
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!