Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Material Handler - Nights
at Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee Inc.
Pay: up to $16.70/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 849309
- 07-Aug-2019 to 07-Sep-2019 (EST)
- Fort Worth, TX, USA
- Full Time
Loads and unloads packing and raw material in a safe fashion, verifies the incoming and outgoing materials are free from damage.
- Ensures that materials/product get loaded free of damage and is secure without damage.
- Marks all incoming/quarantined product with job numbers and dispositions, transfers the material to the designated area physically and electronically.
- Document material item numbers, lot numbers and quantities consumed in the inventory management system, AX Dynamics.
- Performs daily safety and maintenance check on assigned equipment and documents/reports any concerns or issues.
- Prepare all required components for production, transfer materials to production area to support production in-process supplies production lines with materials, acts proactively to anticipate station needs.
- Complete physical inventory counts to verify accuracy by component and location.
- Operate machinery used in the operations process and/or assist machine operators to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Maintain warehouse and packaging material storage areas in a clean and organized manner.
- Complete training records and other documentation as required. Empties all waste and recycling bins and schedules container pickups as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned that would lead to successful operation of the shift.
- Reporting any damages or discrepancies in quantity received to the Supervisor.
- Entering receiveables in the computer system.
- Pull finished good pallets from production and wraps them as needed.
- Current standup reach forklift training and certification.
- Prefer 2+ years experience in narrow isle warehouse.