Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Information Technology
- Position Type
BE Innovative. BE RealPage.
RealPage Outperforms! We are a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use our platform to improve operating performance and increase capital returns.
We are a run fast, have fun and reap rewards type of environment. RealPage offers an engaging work culture that fosters personal and career growth for our employees. We continually reinvent and evolve to meet the needs of the customers we serve through technology and vision. You can feel it in the work we do and the clients that benefit. Our unique company philosophy fosters innovation, excellence and collaboration.
The Power BI Developer will be responsible for building Power BI Dashboards and reports. This individual will be a critical member of the team supporting various BI Projects. The Power BI Developer will partner with Business Analysts Team and Key Business leaders to understand their needs and then translates them into Reporting solutions that empower various business teams with actionable information which will result in improved business performance.
- Translate data and business requirements into informative visuals and reports
- Develop visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop
- Respond to requests from business areas to design, build, maintain or modify reports
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop
- Power BI development and administration
- Building Analysis Services reporting models
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence
- Developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements
- Creates ad-hoc queries and reports to meet business requirements
- Attains knowledge of the data warehouse and corresponding business information
- Communicate open items and issues to management and development teams
- Ability to be self-directed and accountable for produced reports
- Ensure the quality, best practices and timeliness of reporting
- Ability to produce clear, concise documentation on new and existing reports
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience of 4+ years in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects.
- 2+ years of experience working with Power BI.
- Experience of 4+ years in SQL Server.
- 2+ years of experience writing complex SQL statements and performing data discovery
- Experience creating calculated measures and columns with DAX in MS Power BI Desktop
- Expert knowledge using advanced calculations using MS Power BI Desktop (Aggregate, Date, Logical, String, Table)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team/collaborative environment but to also work independently with the customer
- Problem solver
- Good judgment skills and sense of priorities
- SSSI/SSRS is a plus