Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Navistar, inc.
- Job ID
- # of Positions
- Internal Title
- Warehouse Supv
- Position Type
- Regular Full Time Employee
- Supply Chain
- Less Than 10%
- Relocation Offered
- ERP Eligibility
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Navistar is looking for highly motivated, organized, detail and service-oriented Warehouse Supervisor to join our growing team! In this position, you will monitor warehouse inventory as well as manage warehouse staff to ensure that products are stored and shipped out in an accurate, efficient manner. As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of the work and maximizing productivity of our warehouse. Main job duties are Managing inbound and outbound distribution operations.
Previous warehouse experience is a Plus
Schedule is Monday-Friday but must be willing to work flexible hours and be dependable.
We offer Great Benefits ( start on DAY ONE!! ), and a Competitive salary!
Responsibilities include any of the following activities related to the receiving, storing, and/or shipping of materials or finished goods: ensures materials are received from proper vendors, that they are delivered to inventory, and that finished goods are packaged according to specification and shipped in a timely manner. Reviews receipt of all materials to ensure purchase orders are open and the quality of materials received is correct. Ensures the security and accountability of materials and goods with inventory control. Ensures materials are available to meet production schedules and/or products are shipped as per marketing schedules. Establishes and modifies operational methods and procedures. Maintains documentation to reflect the effectiveness and efficiency of department activities. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of Supply Chain, Logistics, or Distribution/Warehouse experience
- Master’s degree and at least 1 years of Supply Chain, Logistics, or Distribution/Warehouse experience
- At least 5 years of Supply Chain, Logistics, or Distribution/Warehouse experience
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- Bachelor’s Degree is STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Analyze shipment logs
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries
- Track inventory levels
- Computer Skills-Excel, Word, Microsoft Office ect.
- Order new supplies in a timely manner
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements
- Optimize employee workflow
- Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs ( Key Performance Indicators)
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers
Navistar is a manufacturer of commercial trucks, buses, defense vehicles and engines. Wherever ingenuity drives global markets, you'll find us taking the lead. We believe the world is propelled forward by new ideas, brave inventors and bold thinkers. That's why we're driven to deliver a better future with strong products, sound values and solutions for a changing world.
It's Uptime at International
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.