Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at NCH Corporation
Thank you for exploring a career with Plumbing Parts Group (PPG), a division of NCH Corporation. PPG is seeking a Financial Analyst that will interface regularly in a cross-functionally environment and with Executive Team members to analyze financial and operational data in order to measure and compare profitability and identify improvement opportunities. If you are looking for an opportunity to directly impact a business then join NCH as our new Financial Analyst, where our future begins with you!
A little about us
Applying for a new job is a little like entering uncharted territory. We want you to feel 100% confident about the application process, the position and our company before committing your time to apply, so that none of the above comes as a surprise. Let’s start with some information about PPG so you can get to know us better.
PPG Inc. manufactures, sources and markets a broad line of plumbing repair and remodel products through the retail home improvement and hardware channel (Danco Division), as well as a broad line of rough plumbing products sold through the wholesale and OEM channels (LSP Products Division). More information can be found at the company’s web-sites www.danco.com and www.lspproducts.com.
Culture and Benefits
We’re a global company with a family feel, offering the same benefits of an international corporation with the personal relationships of a small business. Working in our small teams and close-knit environment, you’d never guess we had a 7,500+ employee head count. We realize a job is more than just a job – it’s an extension of your life and family – and we’re committed to maintaining just that. For us, culture is not just a perk; it’s essential to how we thrive. And that’s speaking for 100 years in the business!
- Employee-centric environment (regular corporate activities, personal relationships, small teams)
- Family-first attitude (work-life balance support,)
- Approachable leadership (collaboration with top leaders, open-door policy)
- Growth-oriented mindset (autonomy, creative freedom to explore new ideas)
- Paid vacation and holiday leave
- Wellness initiatives (on-site fitness facility and cafeteria, walking trail)
- Community involvement (volunteering, fundraisers, charity events, school sponsorships and donations)
- Employee recognition programs (appreciation week, awards and ceremonies)
- Personal and professional development and growth
- Tuition reimbursement
- Financial wellness (retirement options, 401(k) match, employee credit union)
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, long and short-term disability)
If this sounds like a fit for you, so far, keep reading.
- Partner with the Executive Team and the Accounting Department to prepare, process, and review plans, forecasts, and quarterly updates to include review packages.
- Lead analytical projects as assigned. Projects may include pricing and/or profitability analysis, acquisition opportunity, corporate and department overhead allocations, fixed and variable cost analysis.
- Assist with driving service excellence; provide data insights to support the forecasting process ensuring appropriate channel/category mix, and operating expense management.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Analytics, or other related degree.
- 2+ previous financial analyst experience preferred
- Superior Excel skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Powerpoint)
- Experience with Oracle a plus.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, team-oriented and fast-paced culture
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to independently execute projects and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and willingness to take initiative
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.