Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Income Tax Analyst
at NCH Corporation
Established, Entrepreneurial, Empowered…Explore the Opportunities!
NCH Corporation – Income Tax Analyst
Thank you for exploring a career with NCH Corporation, an international company where we work in small teams that have a direct impact on success. We’re seeking a highly skilled Income Tax Analyst who will join our Corporate Income Tax team, providing direct support to the Tax Director related to international, federal and state income tax compliance (including but not limited to the preparation of returns, quarterly estimated tax payments, responding to IRS and state notices and maintaining electronic tax files). We offer a unique opportunity for our staff to be exposed and learn many aspects of the global corporate income tax function including working with a variety of complex tax and accounting issues with other professionals from many cultures around the world. If you’re seeking a position with high visibility and responsibility in a personable, stable yet thriving environment, our Income Tax Analyst opportunity, could be a match for you!
A little about us
Applying for a new job is a little like entering uncharted territory. We want you to feel 100% confident about the application process, the position and our company before committing your time to apply, so that none of the above comes as a surprise. Let’s start with some information about NCH so you can get to know us better.
NCH Corporation is a privately held, family-owned, global business headquartered Irving, Texas, near Dallas. We have more than 7,500 employees, offices and facilities on six continents, and clients in more than 50 countries. This includes our corporate headquarters as well as subsidiary companies. We clean and conserve water, save energy, and deliver best-in-class maintenance solutions, with a focus on industrial and commercial businesses.
Culture and benefits
We’re a global company with a family feel, offering the same benefits of an international corporation with the personal relationships of a small business. Working in our small teams and close-knit environment, you’d never guess we had a 7,500+ employee head count. We realize a job is more than just a job – it’s an extension of your life and family – and we’re committed to maintaining just that. For us, culture is not just a perk; it’s essential to how we thrive. And that’s speaking for 100 years in the business!
- Employee-centric environment (regular corporate activities, personal relationships, small teams)
- Family-first attitude (work-life balance support, flexible hours)
- Approachable leadership (collaboration with top leaders, open-door policy)
- Growth-oriented mindset (autonomy, creative freedom to explore new ideas)
- Paid vacation and holiday leave
- Wellness initiatives (on-site fitness facility and cafeteria, treadmill conference room, planned activities)
- Community involvement (volunteering, fundraisers, charity events, school sponsorships and donations)
- Employee recognition programs (appreciation week, awards and ceremonies)
- Personal and professional development and growth
- Tuition reimbursement
- Financial wellness (retirement options, 401K match, employee credit union)
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, long and short-term disability)
If this sounds like a fit for you so far, keep reading.
- Prepare corporate federal and state income tax returns, state franchise returns and federal and state estimated tax payments
- Calculate federal and state book/tax differences and assist with audit defense
- Prepare foreign information returns – Forms 5471, 8865 & 8868
- Reconcile income tax accounts and assist with domestic and international ASC 740 analysis
- Assist in research and planning projects
- Assist in other projects as required
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of corporate tax or public accounting experience
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Taxation - preferred
- CPA Certification or Candidate a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with CorpTax US Compliance - preferred
Sound like a fit for you?
If yes, jump aboard, and apply today.
For next steps, expect a direct phone or email response once we are able to review your application. We are committed to responding to all applicants, no matter the outcome, so we appreciate your patience to allow time for this. In the meantime, learn more about NCH and our culture by checking out our LinkedIn or Facebook pages.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.