Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Long Haul/OTR Driver--Irving
at NCH Corporation
Established, Entrepreneurial, Empowered…Explore the Opportunities!
OTR Long Haul Class A CDL Truck Driver
US Contract Trucking LLC is a subsidiary owned by NCH Corporation, celebrating 100 years of innovation. NCH is a financially stable, manufacturer of industrial maintenance products based in Irving, Texas.
We are currently looking for a Hazmat & Tanker endorsed Over the Road driver for our 35 tractor private fleet to transport products on dedicated weekly routes. Our drivers are home weekly, average 3,000 miles per week and are kept safe and comfortable in Peterbilt 579 tractors. All product is transported in 53’ Dry Vans and is 99% NO-TOUCH. This position will be based out of our Irving, TX Headquarters.
Drivers are salary paid biweekly. In addition to base salary, this position is also eligible for a quarterly safety and fuel incentive bonus. This position requires a Class A CDL driver’s license with HAZ-MAT & Tanker endorsements preferred. If you are looking to be home on a consistent schedule and working for a financially stable company, join our Transportation Team as an OTR CDL Driver, where our future begins with you!
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Driving a Peterbilt 579 tractor and 53’ dry van trailer to our 5 plants throughout the United States and Canada (occasionally,) as well as picking up freight at vendor locations
- Ensuring safe, efficient and timely delivery of company products and services
- Maintaining driver logs, trip expense reports and pre/post trip reports
Requirements and qualifications for this position include:
- Current Class–A CDL driver’s license with HAZ-MAT & Tanker endorsements
- Safety-conscious in driving and work
- High School degree, or equivalent
- Ability to obtain a valid US Passport and ability to enter/exit Canada without delay
- Ability to pass the DOT certification drug screens and physical exams
- Ability to move various equipment (often weighing 75 – 100 lbs) on and off the truck when necessary
- Basic computer, tablet and/or smartphone skills
Outstanding benefits, including 401(K) with matching funds, major medical, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability. Additionally, we offer an employee credit union, tuition reimbursement, paid vacations, paid holidays, and much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.