Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Driver - Irving, TX
at NCH Corporation
Established, Entrepreneurial, Empowered…Explore the Opportunities!
We are currently seeking a Regional Delivery Driver to perform deliveries and execute drop-off services in the south-central US market (TX, OK & LA primarily.) This position is based in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, will work a 5-day work week and will be home most weekends. This position will also provide back up service to other drivers based outside the area on a limited basis. More extensive travel will/could be required based on business volumes. This position is paid a base salary, a quarterly safety/productivity incentive bonus and includes a full suite of benefits, employee development and recognition programs and a 401(k) match.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Drive a day cab tractor and 28’ pup dry van to efficiently deliver customer orders
• Ensure safe and efficient delivery of company products and services
• Operate various material handling equipment, liquid transfer pumps and other equipment that may be required
• Maintain driver logs, trip expense reports and pre/post trip reports
Requirements and Qualifications for this position include:
• Safety-conscious in driving and work
• High School degree
• 18-24 months experience driving with a valid CDL
• Current Class A CDL driver’s license with HAZ-MAT and Tanker endorsements
• Ability to learn and use proper personal protection equipment
• Ability to pass the DOT certification drug screens and physical exam
• Basic computer, tablet & smartphone skills
• Ability to move drums, perform chemical pump transfers and operate various equipment (often weighing 75 – 100 lbs) on and off truck
• Daily interaction with customers, MUST have a customer friendly focus
Outstanding benefits, including 401(K) with matching funds, major medical, dental, vision as well as life, long and short term disability. Additionally, we offer an employee credit union, tuition reimbursement, paid vacations, holidays, and much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.