Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SmartLink Monitoring Solutions Account Manager
at NCH Corporation
Established, Entrepreneurial, Empowered…Explore the Opportunities!
Account Manager – SmartLink Monitoring Systems
Thank you for exploring a career with NCH Corporation, an international company where we work in small teams that have a direct impact on success. We’re seeking an experienced Account Manager who will serve as the primary internal contact for customers to provide customer service, technical assistance, training, and general account management for SmartLink Monitoring Systems.
If you’re seeking a sales role in a personable, stable yet thriving environment, our Account Manager could be a match for you!
A little about us
Applying for a new job is a little like entering uncharted territory. We want you to feel 100% confident about the application process, the position and our company before committing your time to apply, so that none of the above comes as a surprise. Let’s start with some information about our company, so you can get to know us better.
NCH Corporation is a privately held, family-owned, global business headquartered in Irving, Texas, near Dallas. NCH has more than 7,500 employees, offices and facilities on six continents, and clients in more than 50 countries. This includes the corporate headquarters as well as the other subsidiary companies. We clean and conserve water, save energy, and deliver best-in-class maintenance solutions, with a focus on industrial and commercial businesses.
Culture and benefits
We’re a global company with a family feel, offering the same benefits of an international corporation with the personal relationships of a small business. Working in our small teams and close-knit environment, you’d never guess we had a 7,500+ employee head count. We realize a job is more than just a job – it’s an extension of your life and family – and we’re committed to maintaining just that. For us, culture is not just a perk; it’s essential to how we thrive. And that’s speaking for 100 years in the business!
- Employee-centric environment (regular corporate activities, personal relationships, small teams)
- Family-first attitude (work-life balance support, flexible hours)
- Approachable leadership (collaboration with top leaders, open-door policy)
- Growth-oriented mindset (autonomy, creative freedom to explore new ideas)
- Paid vacation and holiday leave
- Wellness initiatives (on-site fitness facility and cafeteria, planned activities)
- Community involvement (volunteering, fundraisers, charity events, school sponsorships and donations)
- Employee recognition programs (appreciation week, awards and ceremonies)
- Personal and professional development and growth
- Tuition reimbursement
- Financial wellness (retirement options, 401K match, employee credit union)
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, long and short-term disability)
If this sounds like a fit for you so far, keep reading.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Previous sales, customer service, or account management experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Must be capable of understanding and designing software solutions.
- High level of proficiency with Excel, Tableau, and web-based systems required.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision
Sound like a fit for you?
If yes, jump aboard, and apply today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.