Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Major Account Executive
at Neopost Inc.
Our team is looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing Major Account Executive to join our team in the Dallas area. Major Account Executives manage a list of assigned target accounts and are focused on penetrating and developing competitive accounts. The objective, in addition to building relationships, is to sell all Neopost USA solutions and services. The Major Account Executive works with local Solutions Specialists, Product Marketing Specialists and where applicable National Account Managers to support these initiatives.
The Major Account Executive is a solutions/ consultative sales role where you will be solving your client's business challenges by offering relevant and compelling software, hardware, software as a service (SAAS) subscription services and professional services.
As a Major Account Executive, you will enjoy a highly competitive salary, commission and bonus plan. As well, Neopost provides many fun and engaging incentives thru out the year culminating with an annual all expenses paid, annual sales performance trip to extraordinary locations. Neopost also provides matching 401k program, benefits plan, travel reimbursement and sales education and professional development programs. Neopost also provides excellent opportunities for advancement and professional growth.
Learn more about Neopost USA by viewing this short video: VIEW NEOPOST VIDEO
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop relationships to drive revenue growth in a defined targeted list prospects
- Increase Neopost USA products, solutions and software in newly acquired customer base through cross-selling and interdepartmental penetration
- Present Neopost USA as the expert in communications (physical and electronic), visitor and asset tracking, accounts receivable recovery, shipping, accounting and professional services based on the specific needs of the customer
- Become proficient in all hardware, software and professional services in order to bring in the proper resources to solve customer challenges and create ROI
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in new business development.
- Two year minimum, successful experience selling to similar customer base (Major or National accounts)
- History of success selling multi location, solutions based software, hardware and services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Requires effective communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, presentation) with internal and external customers.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word and Excel and CRM systems.
- Strong contract database administration experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple activities and short turn-around times
- Effectively interact with "C-Suite" level and "influencers" of the organization
Visit our website at https://www.neopost.com/
Neopost USA delivers mailing, business communications management and shipping hardware and software solutions as well as a full range of consultancy, maintenance and financing services. Founded in 1924, Neopost has grown to become a global leader in mailing solutions and a major player in digital communications and shipping services. Our wealth of experience, gained over a period of more than 90 years, has been marked by significant acquistions. The company's fast-growing business includes Document Output Solutions, Logistics and Customer Information Managment, positioning us as a key player in a technology-driven world.
Neopost is recognized as a Platinum Award winner in the Healthy Workplace Employer program presented by the Business Council of Connecticut.
For more information on Neopost USA, visit https://www.neopost.com/
Neopost USA is actively seeking candidates who display these four values:
- Focus on Customers
- Promote Innovation
- Foster Teamwork
- Drive to Succeed
For consideration, please submit your resume on line
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.