Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Req No
- Job Locations
- Regular Full-Time
Responds and attends to guest repair requests. Fixes minor plumbing problems, such as unclogging drains, plunging toilets, and repairing leaky spigots and faucets. Performs miscellaneous minor repairs such as tightening loose toilet seats, changing light bulbs, and patching holes in walls. Performs preventive maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication. Maintains daily logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activities. Communicates with guests/customers when necessary to resolve maintenance issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Respond and attend to Guest repair requests.
- Fix minor plumbing problems using appropriate techniques.
- Communicate with Guests as necessary to resolve maintenance issues.
- Report any serious maintenance problems, unusual findings, or safety hazards immediately to the manager.
- Locate, identify, and operate all shut off valves for equipment.
- Use the lockout/tagout system before performing any maintenance work.
- Ensure that all flammable materials are stored in OSHA and EPA approved containment devices.
- Comply with QA standards and requirements.
- Report to work for scheduled shifts, on time, in uniform, and at all times comply with company policies and procedures.
- Report work-related accidents, or other injuries, immediately upon occurrence to the manager.
- Follow Company and Department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Follow hazardous material management program procedures for handling and disposal of chemicals, fertilizer, pesticides, blood borne pathogens, etc. including using Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Use proper equipment, wear appropriate personal protective clothing, and employ proper lifting procedures as necessary to avoid injury.
- Follow policies and procedures for the safe operation and storage of tools, equipment, and machines.
- Protect the privacy and security of Guests and Coworkers.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every Guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly, verbal greeting, using the Guest’s name when possible.
- Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically impaired individuals within guidelines (i.e., escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper, moving objects out of the way, or offering access to Braille or TDD phones).
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of related work experience
- Technical training in HVAC/R, electrical and plumbing