Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Nurse Manager
at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Team-Driven Nursing Excellence:
Join the Leaders Who Make It Possible
Clinical Nurse Manager – RN – Emergency Department – Allen Hospital Nights
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Emergency Department (ED) nursing is a moment-to-moment, career-transforming experience. Here, ED nurses independently assess conditions and rapidly arrange multidisciplinary care, identify challenges, comfort families and organize teams when every second counts.
Bring your passion for team-building to the #1-ranked hospital in New York (U.S. News & World Report), and drive nursing excellence across our Emergency Department at The Allen Hospital. Coordinate all aspects of clinical care to ensure the delivery of high-quality, family-centered services to our patients. Assist with unit administration, including the management of staffing needs. Counsel staff RN's on a regular basis, providing clinical education and conducting follow-up procedures as necessary. Foster collaboration and independent thinking. Lead and round with the night staff. Mentor, coach, and implement performance and quality improvement.
This is a full time position at NewYork-Presbyterian / Allen Pavilion Hospital.
- Master's degree
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience within the Emergency Department
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State registration to practice nursing
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience
- Demonstrated leadership competencies
- Previous clinical expertise within the Emergency Department
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Internationally acclaimed, our hospital leads the way in research, life-shaping education and compassionate care.
Step into a career at a truly Amazing place. Among the highest echelon of the topmost hospitals in the world, NewYork-Presbyterian is Making It Possible for patients at this moment. What does this mean for you? Nothing less than an extraordinary career.
We care for 1 out of every 4 New Yorkers in medical need.
The nation's largest not-for-profit academic medical center, with over 2 million patient visits a year.
Ranked #1 hospital in New York City and #8 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.