Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food and Beverage Supervisor
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food & Beverage
Dallas Hotel at Park West
The elegant Omni Dallas at Park West puts you close to the best attractions of dynamic Dallas, Texas. Located near vibrant Las Colinas Business District, and only 10 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, this 12-story luxury hotel invites you to experience elegance with neoclassical distinction.
The Omni Dallas at Park West’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas at Park West may be your perfect match.
Ensure proper training and supervision of all personnel, to deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for resolving any F & B Outlet service issues or concerns. Communicate causes of service issues through appropriate channels to prevent repetitive service issues.
- Responsible for resolving associate concerns and issues.
- Assist with scheduling and processing payroll.
- Supervise and coordinate/delegate tasks pertaining to associate’s shift.
- Assist in overall supervision of the F & B Outlet Departments service standards
- Participate and encourage participation in company programs as they apply to the F & B Outlets
- Assist with the ordering of supplies and randomly check liquor pars.
- Coordinate pre-meal meetings.
- Conduct monthly Departmental Training sessions, and assist with conducting monthly associate meetings.
- Coordinate and supervise Outlets during peak hours of operation.
- Monitor and when possible communicate with guests, obtain feedback and make/implement recommendations for improvement. Obtain information via Medallia scores and communicate to associates
- Coach and counsel associates to improve their performance.
- Examine food preparation and ensure associates adhere to service standards.
- Examine alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage presentation and ensure associates adhere to service
- Maintain sanitation standards and appearance standards/condition of Dover’s Restaurant, Hunters Bar, Lobby Bar and non-public service areas.
- Participate with interviewing applicants and assist with recruitment.
- Monitor food quality of buffet, ensure it is stocked and presentable.
- Ensure that all server/DRA opening, running and closing duties are finished to standard.
- Prepare maintenance requests and follow-up with Engineering or other
- Responsible for assisting with Cost Control and monitoring food/liquor requisitions.
- Monitor food waste.
- Conduct Moments of Service Audits
- Check bar controls, shot glass use, red lining, bottles totally empty.
- Adhere to all liquor liability laws i.e. TABC Dram Shop Act - Prohibiting the sale/service of alcohol to intoxicated guests.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time. Must have significant mobility of arms and hands. Must be able to bend, squat and push, pull and lift up to 25-30 pounds. Must be able to see, hear and communicate verbally and in writing.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent.
- Individual must be a good listener, effective communicator and detail oriented.
- Individual will be expected to meet deadlines, work with little supervision and be flexible to handle interruptions.
- Individual must be literate, have extensive verbal, mathematical and writing skills.
- Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished; oral or diagrammatic form.
- Must have strong, positive guest and employee relation skills.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience
- Must have valid Texas Food Handler's Card and TABC Certification.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.