Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Restaurant Operations
The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
To serve the guests and ensure their complete satisfaction with our pool and bar area.
- Have full knowledge of all menus and beverage menus.
- Have full knowledge of responsible alcohol service.
- Proper setup and breakdown of area and service station.
- Provide the highest quality guest interactions - be pleasant, friendly and polite to everyone.
- Keep working area neat and clean.
- Multi-task several guests and duties at once, maintaining the highest levels of service.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests.
- Enter in orders to the computer ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Manage walk-up and seated guests appropriately.
- Prepare beverages for Oceanside servers from printed tickets.
- Clean floors and bar area each night.
- Prepare beverages quickly and efficiently, following written and visual standards.
- Follow service standards and best practices at all times.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork with other Oceanside associates.
- Complete bar and lobby set-up and breakdown side-work.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/Manager.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to read and write English proficiently.
- Able to work in tight quarters with other people.
- Able to lift and carry 20 pounds routinely, and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Able to walk, sit, stand, squat, reach, and lean in the course of daily business.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.