Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Prep Cook & Cafeteria Attendant
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
The new Omni Frisco Hotel is more than just the official hotel of the Dallas Cowboys, it’s the new social hub for great food, fun and nightlife. This 16-story hotel features 300 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites and a range of meeting spaces to accommodate any sized gathering. From grand and junior ballrooms to intimate spaces and an elevated pool deck, Omni Frisco Hotel’s 24,000 square feet of meeting space provide endless opportunities for events.
The brand new, multi-use campus in development with the Dallas Cowboys, the city of Frisco and Frisco Independent School District features restaurants, retail space, entertainment venues and more. Omni Frisco Hotel is connected to The Ford Center, a 12,000-seat, domed, multi-purpose event center. The entire development is anchored by the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters, which houses office space and the practice facility for the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
Located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas and 25 minutes from both DFW International and Love Field Airport, the new Omni Frisco Hotel features a bevy of amenities including Neighborhood Services, a restaurant featuring honest food and drink in the American tradition. Discover our luxury boutique, Charlotte Jones Collection featuring local designers, a chic coffee and wine bar in the lobby and an elevated pool bar and grill, The Edge, overlooking the 91-acre entertainment district dubbed The Star.
The brand new, upscale Omni Frisco Hotel embodies true Texas charm and sophistication.
Staying true to Omni’s local color, this luxury hotel captures the energy and future of this vibrant North Texas city.
To ensure all food is served according to specifications, and work in conjunction with all line cooks.
- Communicate with the Chef to learn daily work tasks and their coordination, and complete daily prep list.
- Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
- Be knowledgeable of all areas in the cafeteria.
- Be knowledgeable of plate presentations and preparations of all menu items.
- Communicate with all cooks daily for proper pars and production requirements when needed.
- Keep back and prep area clean as you work.
- Fill and maintain the prep list up to par, check daily.
- Check with MOD before leaving for the day.
- Must be able to endure exposure to heat, steam and hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to stand for length of shift.
- Must be able to walk, run, push, pull and lift up to 50 Ilbs.
- Must have previous experience working in similar Food and Beverage department (kitchen, cafeteria, etc.).
- Food Handler certificate required
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.