Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at OTO Development
We know applying for a new job takes some confidence and at OTO Development, we want you to feel that we have that confidence in you. To help with that, we want to share more about our company culture, our philosophy about business and how we feel hospitality should be. Take a look at our job description and our company info and go ahead…apply! We want you to be a part of the OTO team!
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
OTO Development was established in 2004 by a group of experienced hotel entrepreneurs with long histories of success in rapid growth organizations. We are the same group of people that believe that hospitality should exist in all facets of the business world but especially in our hotels. Our mission is to develop a portfolio of great hotels managed by exceptional people who absolutely love what they do. We believe in green design and superior sustainability as well community service and a commitment to our employees. And in case you were wondering, OTO represents the initials of our founders so we not only believe in what we do, we are proud to put our name behind it.
On many days, you will:
• Initiate and follow up on leads for your market segment
• Make sales calls, visit customer locations and make on-the-spot presentations
• Provide administrative support to the Director of Sales and/or the Sales Manager
• Work collaboratively with the entire hotel team to make sure all sales efforts are coordinated and complementary
• Provide comprehensive action plans for your week, month and quarter but know when to try something that is out-of-the-box
• Work with our business software including SalesPro, MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Were you born to be the glue that brings everybody and everything together? Does everyone come to you to help organize anything? Our Sales Coordinator solicits, negotiates and closes sales for his/her assigned market but at OTO Development, we know you really do much more than that.
Closing a sale is in your blood and some have called you a revenue-generating machine. People want to work with you and you love working with other people to get the job done. You are as comfortable calling customers as you are calling your friends. You are an administrative guru who can handle several projects at once including correspondence, sales agreements, proposals, reports and thank you letters. And you have never said the words “that’s not my job.”