Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Email Marketing Strategist
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- Dallas Support Center
The primary role of the Email Marketing Strategist is to provide support and insight to the email marketing program and Digital Marketing team. This individual will be responsible for the development of new email marketing programs as well as the optimization of existing emails & digital campaigns and managing the day to day operations using an enterprise level email platform.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Expert experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget and knowledge of coding in AMPScript or use of another major email’s platform. Can effectively use platform tools including Email Scheduling and Sending, Automation, Content Blocks and Filters/Queries. Familiarity with SMS Texting, creating customer journeys and building audience segments using SQL are a plus.
- Must be able to code fully responsive emails using HTML, CSS and Media Queries.
- Assist the Senior Manager, Digital Communications in day to day operations regarding all aspects of the Company’s digital marketing initiatives.
- Experience with Salesforce integration specific to email communications through segmented and individually triggered sends.
- Assist with email marketing strategy including goals and objective setting, content development, messaging.
- Provide project management on existing and future emails and online marketing campaign calendars.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel for advanced reporting.
- Execute online marketing initiatives for multiple affiliated dental offices nationwide.
- Assist with coordinating data collection for report generation as well as create/update daily, weekly and monthly reporting dashboards to be distributed internally. Provide valuable metrics and statistical information for websites and campaigns.
- Communicate directly with vendors and partners (e.g. SFMC, Marketo, Litums, ShortStack and others) to maintain data integrity, resolve issues, create solutions and produce meaningful analytics from vendor data.
- Assist with researching and auditing online presence. Determine effectiveness of campaigns in multiple channels including social media.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to implement and optimize technology to support the business objectives.
- Troubleshoot / QA technical issues as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2 - 4 years of work experience in the online marketing channel.
- 2 - 4 years of work experience with email marketing, data segmentation, program scripting and using an enterprise level ESP (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys etc...).
- 2 - 4 years of experience with AMPScript or SQL Queries.
- HTML/CSS email coding of Responsive Email Designs.
- Strong knowledge of email best practices and CAN-SPAM Act.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/communications or related field.
- Knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud (Sitecatalyst) and/or Google Analytics.
- Experience with SMS processes, spam laws and regulations.
- Experience working in an agency setting.
- Experience managing Social Media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc…
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This is primarily a sedentary office classification. Temperature conditions are controlled with no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. There is occasional exposure to irate staff or customers, but there is negligible anticipation of exposure to violence.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use the keyboard, finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; see, talk, hear, and smell. The employee will frequently lift and/or carry reports, records, and other materials that typically weigh less than 10 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Finger dexterity is needed to access, enter, and retrieve data using a computer keyboard, calculator, and other standard office equipment.
- Ability to travel to offices via car or airplane may be required.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.