Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Architect/ Interior Designer
- Job ID
- Architecture/Interior Design
- Regular Full-Time
At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, Mexico City, San Francisco and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we’ve become – and remain – a vital and respected firm. We’re seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
Work collaboratively to lead hospitality design team while developing and nurturing hospitality business relationships
- Lead hospitality design team in executing architectural/interiors projects
- Develop hospitality business strategically with the firm’s Housing and Hospitality Team
- Maintain key business relationships and bring new relationships to the firm
- Deliver services with the guiding principles of creativity, collaboration, and commitment
- Bachelor or above Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Approximately 15 years' architectural or interiors experience, primarily in hospitality
- Licensed architect or interior designer
- Current hospitality industry relationships
- Recent hospitality design experience