Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Interior Designer- Hospitality
- Job ID
- Interior Design
- Regular Full-Time
At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, Mexico City, San Francisco and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we’ve become – and remain – a vital and respected firm. We’re seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
The Senior Interior Designer will work collaboratively to lead the hospitality team firm wide while developing and nurturing hospitality business relationships. This person will work across office and be a thought leader with design staff in our other office.
- Develop hospitality business strategically with the firm's Housing and Hospitality Team
- Maintain key business relationships and bring new relationships to the firm
- Deliver services with the guiding principles of creativity, collaboration and commitment
The ideal candidate will strong relationships in the hospitality industry along with recent hospitality design experience. S/he will also have robus design development through visualization skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design
- A minimum of 15 years' Lending Design experience for interiors, primarily in hospitality
- Interior Design certification required
- Working knowledge of REVIT preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite preferred