Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategic Relationship Representative
at Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our company is the fastest-growing security company in history. We are continuing to experience massive growth in our customer base and are now in a position to bring in a seasoned Renewals Sales specialist. You’ll be responsible for building a high-performance sales culture that delivers results. You are comfortable communicating with all different types of individuals and are able to develop trusted relationships at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the partnership. A challenge inspires you, rather than intimidates you, and you aren’t afraid of setting accelerated goals to drive you to succeed. More than that, you are motivated by empowering our clients to meet their cybersecurity needs and you are driven with an encompassing passion for solutions selling. You’re not afraid of addressing the critical challenges they are facing within digital transactions – and really, you thrive on the pressure.
- Responsible for upselling and driving additional business into the install base
- Run all maintenance and subscription renewals for Enterprise and Commercial accounts
- Quote generation, including the creation of coterminous quotes
- Upsell to multiyear renewals by positioning value to the customer
- Diligently follow up with Federal Sales team: Sales Managers, Inside Sales, channel partners and end users to bring in renewals before the expiration
- Submit accurate and timely forecast through Salesforce.com
- Work within existing renewals and customer install base while cross collaborating with all entities to drive process and best practices
- 3+ Years’ experience in Renewal Sales
- Ability to accurately forecast the business
- Shown track record of achieving sales goals
- Experience using SalesForce.com
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity
- Ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.